Friday, May 16, 2008

Out of Touch

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to send blog post out letting everyone know why I have been in a sort of cacoon lately. I've been hearing from a few people that I have been "missing in action" and it's true. I'm sorry, I love you all and hope no one is taking it personally, I've just been swamped!

I am selling our condo, packing up and moving all of our things to storage(we've gotten 1 offer and waiting on another), viewing lots of homes for us to buy, selling 2 other listings, helping a few buyers, making undivided attention time for my family, Mikayl's busy dance performance season, birthday parties, and helping my friend Jenny prepare for her August wedding. I tend to get so focussed on just the few things going on that I cut myself off from everyone and cacoon myself.

Hopefully after our move things will calm down!

The only pictures I have recently are bad ones I took at the AWANA awards ceremony for Mikayl and some of our neices Sam and Remy being silly. Enjoy!